[K12OSN] Proposal for Middle School Computer Lab

Thanks so much for everyone who commented on my earlier draft!

Based upon your comments, I have revised my draft.  I also put my overview, hardware request, and curriculum into one document.

It's here:
  http://www.stevec.org/proposal-part1.pdf
  http://www.stevec.org/proposal-part2.pdf

The reason there are two pdfs is that the second part of the document is in landscape format.

I would really appreciate any comments any of you might have.

Thanks,
Steve Crampton