[K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool 0.60 for K12LTSP 5EL Released

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Thu Aug 7 13:15:40 UTC 2008

Attaboy Rob! Well done!  You forgot to mention the hot new feature in this
latest version: thumbnail images of the users' desktops (rather than just the
list of users by name).  This will make this much more intuitive for use by
teachers, technophobes or otherwise.  Thanks for all your work on this.  I'll be
taking it out for a spin tonight.

Peter