Re: [K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool 0.60 for K12LTSP 5EL Released

it worked fine ! bless you ! :-)

i made an hebrew translation and it did not display it properly so i was playing around
trying to make it work (port) with fltk 2dev (not finished , yet)

i will try the patched version you mentioned and report to you too.

thanks :-)

On Sat, Aug 9, 2008 at 8:08 PM, Robert Arkiletian <robark gmail com> wrote:
2008/8/9 Nadav Kavalerchik <nadavkav gmail com>:
> i got lost in fltk site. (trying to figure which version got utf-8 support)
> thank you so much, for making that clear :-)
>
> i have already started to port your fl_teachertool to fltk 2.0dev
> if i am successful, i will send it back to you :-)

Did this version not work?

>> ==========
>> Use a patched version of fltk-1.1.x that knows about Unicode
>> (encoded as UTF-8) and load a Unicode font that supports the Cyrillic
>> glyphs. Many fonts have names like "something-LGC.ttf" for example,
>> where the LGC means that the font has support for the Latin, Greek and
>> Cyrillic Unicode pages. (Very few Unicode fonts are "pan-fonts", i.e.
>> including all the Unicode font pages, because they become huge...)
>>
>> My patched version of fltk-1.1.8 is at:
>>
>> http://www.9edgedown.talktalk.net/fltk/fltk118-utf8-2008-02-24.tar.bz2

the guy that did it is one of the fltk devs.

--
Robert Arkiletian