[K12OSN] smbldap

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 03:19:04 UTC 2008

Well ... this evening did not go well ... as I was checking my notes
for centos, the ldap server crashed on me (actually, it is just acting
very flaky with ldap or smb or ncsd randomly dying).  I can only guess
that is is somehow related to the upgrade I ran a couple of days ago
to go from 5.0 to 5.2.  Anyhow, I had used the CentOS 4.4 template (by
Ben King) and manually located and loaded the rpms that it had used. I
guess I didn't get it quite right.  Since I only have the evenings to
work on it, it'll take a couple of more days to try again.

Sorry,
Dave Hopkins