[K12OSN] smbldap

Luis Montes monteslu at cox.net
Tue Aug 12 05:51:34 UTC 2008

This stuff isn't easy. I spent most of Sunday connecting an 8.04
edubuntu server to my old smbldap server and things still aren't quite
right. I'm authenticating but, sudo is acting funny and segfaulting half
the time. I don't think the root account / group/ directory whatever is
mapped correctly.

Really makes you appreciate the work that David Trask and Matt Oquist
put in over the years.

Luis