[K12OSN] broken link in k12ltsp.repo?

Peter Scheie peter at scheie.homedns.org
Sat Aug 16 19:11:45 UTC 2008

Do you mean /etc/k12ltsp-release?  That's the only k12ltsp* file in /etc. It
just shows 'K12LTSP release 5.0.0EL-0.2'; I tried changing the 5.0.0 to 5.2.0
but it made no difference.  I did a yum update, had some problems, ran yum
update again, and then the update ran to completion.  However, it appears the
k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us site is down: when I try to install fltk-devel I'm now
getting this:

Repository rpmforge is listed more than once in the configuration
Determining fastest mirrors
  * macromedia: macromedia.mplug.org
  * rpmforge: fr2.rpmfind.net
  * adobe-linux-i386: linuxdownload.adobe.com
Could not retrieve mirrorlist
http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/mirrors/k12ltsp-5.0EL-i386 error was
[Errno 12] Timeout: <urlopen error timed out>
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: k12ltsp

Ideas?

Peter