[K12OSN] broken link in k12ltsp.repo?

Terrell Prude' Jr. microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Aug 16 20:23:22 UTC 2008

Try looking in /etc/yum.repos.d/k12ltsp.repo and see if that file has
the correct path info in it.  On my system (K12LTSP 4.2EL), it reads as
follows.  Note that the path is version-specific.

    [microman at takhisis yum.repos.d]$ more k12ltsp.repo
    [k12ltsp]
    name=K12LTSP
    mirrorlist=http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/mirrors/k12ltsp-4.2EL-32bit
    gpgkey=http://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/K12LTSP-GPG-KEY