Re: [K12OSN] Fl_TeacherTool 0.60 for K12LTSP 5EL Released

Any word on when this will be included in the K12LTSP-EL5 repos so we can yum update?

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 2:15 AM, Robert Arkiletian <robark gmail com> wrote:
Download it here
http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/download.html

Here are the detailed install instructions
http://www3.telus.net/public/robark/Fl_TeacherTool/installation.html

I have not yet updated screenshots on my website.

Please send bug reports to me. Thanks.

--
Robert Arkiletian