[K12OSN] Samba/LDAP howto?

David Hopkins dahopkins429 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 03:59:21 UTC 2008

A good place to start is with the installer that David Trask and Matt
Oquist put together

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SmbLdapInstaller

Also, in the mail archives for this list there are numerous
discussions of ldap and some of the common pitfalls involved.  The
list has saved my bacon a few times and I am quite thankful for this
resource.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins
.