[K12OSN] Fans - quiet vs. failure?

Lewis Holcroft lewis at pcc.com
Mon Aug 25 13:27:44 UTC 2008

Chuck,

We have been using fan-less clients for over 5 years. We have had no
failures as a result of overheating. We have had a few DOA units. We
provided a few of our clients backup units just incase they had a
failure. They truth is their Windows based PC's died more frequently
and they swapped thin clients into place and never went back.

Lewis