Re: [K12OSN] Sky high load average with FF and CentOS?

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 3:48 PM, Christian Einfeldt <einfeldt gmail com> wrote:
hi

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 6:38 AM, Lewis Holcroft <lewis pcc com> wrote:
David,

We are having this FF3 slowness issue also.

We are also having this same problem in San Francisco, California, in a public middle school running ff 3 on Hardy Ubuntu with Hardy Xubuntu clients.

Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention:  we are using LDAP, not LTSP, so our clients are hybrid clients, not thin clients, nor are they standalone workstations.

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point