Re: [K12OSN] Release: ltsp-5.1.21 for Fedora 9

Healy, Patrick wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:
I just pushed ltsp-5.1.21 and ldm-2.0.12 to my temporary repo.

How does one enable this repo in yum? I'd like to update the Live LTSP Server Beta 1 install I made to the hard drive to this new version, but not sure what I need to enter as a .repo file. Is the Live LTSP able to be updated -- I'd like to put something into production this weekend for start of school on Tuesday, and then update it as needed. I this not a good idea? Thanks.

These are heading to official fedora updates soon.

Meanwhile, grab the ltsp-server from the repo and upgrade it on your server side manually.

Grab the ltsp-client, put it into /opt/ltsp/i386/tmp, then chroot into /opt/ltsp/i386 and upgrade ltsp-client manually.

If you want until it hits Fedora updates, you can run "yum update" in the client and server and update each.

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com