From: Carl Keil <carl snarlnet com>
Subject: [K12OSN] Samba/LDAP howto?
To: k12osn redhat com
Date: Tuesday, August 19, 2008, 3:26 PM
Hey,

Can someone point me to a current samba/ldap how to?  This
is my first foray into ldap. Is there any prep I should do before I start? Is it way easier to start off with a list of all users? What format should that be in, etc. Or is it easy to add later? What decisions should I make before I start.

Thanks a lot,

ck