[K12OSN] Samba/LDAP howto?

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Sun Aug 31 03:43:40 UTC 2008

Wow thanks.  Those notes are very thorough.  I'll be back at it on
Monday, so I'll try to walk through your notes then.  I think I have
everything installed and maybe even configured using the
smbldap-configure script.  I finally got it to run through without
errors on Centos5 I picked Centos44 in the install and then worked
through the error messages.  I'm going to try adding a student group and
student and start working from there.

Thanks again.  I really appreciate you thinking of me to share your
notes with.

ck