[K12OSN] It's Good to be Back

Eric Brown ericbrow at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 20:51:56 UTC 2008

I have bought stuff from this company before, and it's been good.  My
worst expirence was my of my own making.  I bought a "computer kit"
for my son that came with a really cool looking case.  I was so
engrossed with the cool case that I did not research the motherboard,
which ended up being a turd.  Case is still cool, although I've
replaced just about everything in it.

When I bother to do my research, I've been happy with the deals I've
gotten from them.

Eric