[K12OSN] Adjusting User Menus and Desktops

M Rathburn stretchem at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 04:52:16 UTC 2008

Running LTSP v5 on F9, I was able to install Sabayon via 'yum install
sabayon'.  Two minutes later it was installed and running.

Noticed that edits made to profiles will only work on users created -after-
Sabayon was installed.  Ex: If there was already a user on the system who
had logged into LTSP, then making changes to their profile in Sabayon didn't
get applied.  Perhaps I'm missing something that needs to be done to write
to existing user profiles?

Other than that I'm not running into any issues with this program.

-Mike Rathburn
 Children First Florida