[K12OSN] Power School????

Huck dhuckaby at paasda.org
Tue Dec 9 18:13:26 UTC 2008

We just adopted PowerSchool(their hosted solution..== less nightmare for
me)...and it's quite nice other than the 'java applet' for the
gradebook/attendance...

You host it yourself and they only support Mac and Windows server
installs though...at least a year ago that was the case.

You can use any browser but certain 'advanced' features are only
accessible using IE.

--Huck