[K12OSN] Kid gets Linux LiveCD's confiscated at school!

moon moon at smbis.com
Wed Dec 10 20:37:51 UTC 2008

I take exception to the comment: people get 'old' and DONT like change. I
happen to be 56 and cannot get anyone younger to even consider getting off
the needle (M$). I have asked several times for commitment from the school
and teachers to get involved, learn, volunteer, teach... The root of the
problem is not age or sex; it's simply laziness and disinterest in learning
anything new or giving back...