[K12OSN] Help with iptables

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Thu Dec 11 08:55:15 UTC 2008

Almquist Burke wrote:

I'll try and draw a ASCII diagram, try being the word :-)

Thinclients 10.0.0.x

      Server 10.0.0.1
             192.168.0.100

      MAIN NETWORK (All servers on 192.168.0.x/16 - Proxy 192.168.0.80:8080

      Firewall (Green Network - 192.168.0.2)
	      (Orange DMZ - 172.16.0.x)
	      (Red - 212.219.x.x)

       CISCO to Internet

What I don't want to is the thinclients to be able to access the internet WITHOUT the proxy but I'd
like them to be able to access the DMZ machines without using the proxy.

Thanks
Brian