[K12OSN] Which option do you recommend for increased server capability?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 19:42:07 UTC 2008

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who took the time to reply.  I am currently
going with the most straight-forward solution so far, that of
increasing the RAM.

A question:  Is there some measure or test I can run now on the server
that I can re-run after I get the RAM that will show me the increased
performance the RAM provided?

Thank you
Joseph