[K12OSN] way to test web connectivity

Patrick Fleming k12ltsp at rwcinc.net
Fri Dec 19 00:01:15 UTC 2008

Which browsers are you using? I ran into an issue of FireFox 3 on
Windows 2000 where is seemed to be trying to use the IPv6 address and
the connection fails. My connection is completely IPv4. Disabling the
IPv6 lookup in FireFox seems to have fixed my wife's "unable to connect"
errors.

http://wininx.blogspot.com/2008/05/howto-disable-ipv6-in-firefox-3.html