[K12OSN] LTSP server with 3 NICs?

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat Dec 20 18:11:56 UTC 2008

I agree, and that's how I've done it.  Matter of fact, in our schools, I
have to, given that our thin clients may be spread out through the
school.  VLANs save my hiney then.  I can just dedicate one VLAN per
thin-client segment, and boom, I'm off to the races.

Layer 3 (aka "routing") would be done by the K12LTSP server for anything
on the thin-client segment, so that's taken care of.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!