Re: [K12OSN] Make any web site into a clickable "app"

How can I install these "apps" for all users, or users of specific groups?

2008/12/3 David Trask <dtrask vcsvikings org>
Hi all,

I'm sharing this story, because it is simply so useful...especially in the
classroom.  If you have specific web sites that you would like to make
into an easy "clickable" application (for example, I use it to make
Starfall.com into an app for the little ones) then  this is for you.  I've
tried it on Windows, OS X, and Linux...even LTSP.  It simply works and
works well....check it out here:

http://digg.com/software/Making_web_pages_into_clickable_apps

or

http://flubbernuggets.blogspot.com/2008/12/making-web-pages-into-apps.html