Re: [K12OSN] It's Good to be Back

Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote: SCSI is definitely better. But you will pay for that, big time. I've
found SATA to be quite a good compromise between bucks/GB and
performance, so SATA would be my recommendation.

Rob Owens wrote:
Personally I'd go with SATA.

Peter Scheie wrote:
I second (or is it third?) the idea of choosing SATA. Use the savings to buy a second drive to mirror (RAID 1). It will probably still be cheaper than SCSI.

OK - it looks like SATA is the unanimous recommendation. Thanks for the advice!

jthomas bittware com  http://www.bittware.com    (603) 226-0404 x536
Roses are #FF0000, violets are #0000FF, all my base are belong to you.