[K12OSN] Gnome Login Fails - HELP!

--- Begin Message ---
My K12OSN server now freezes whenever I try to log on directly or for a client.

It freezes at the Gnome login icon, after a username and password have been entered, where it says "Window Manager."

Please advise.

<<winmail.dat>>

--- End Message ---
The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.