Re: [K12OSN] It's Good to be Back

I'm also looking at one of these to replace my smoked client:

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=SAMBA845V-24-4-R&cat=SYS

Has anyone dealt with geeks.com before?  Should I be afraid that their
offers too good to be true?  (They... they seem like they might be.)

HI Jim, I have never dealt with them but the deals you linked are interesting especially for small budgets. I didn't like the looks of the credit application. Please let us know how the service was when you get your products in. Thanks and good luck.

Travis

Scanned by GenNET AV out