Re: [K12OSN] Sound module for ebox 2500

Gert,

Try omitting the snd off of each entry in your lts.conf.

hda-codec
hda-intel-via

If it appears the client sees the modules this way. Do an
lsmod from a bash prompt and see what modules are showing for your Ebox 2500.

Let us know if the client "sees" these modules this way.
Also I just looked, my TC returns the modules with the _ underscore,as well.
I learned something:)

Barry Cisna