Re: [K12OSN] server monitoring

Peter Hartmann wrote:

I'm getting some reports of slowdowns on server.   I'd really like
some way of charting CPU/memory over time.  Is there a favorite anyone
has for this?  Does iperf/jperf make charts?

If you want charts and don't like configuring stuff then I recommend using Munin. Install the munin package somewhere and install the munin- node package on all machines you want to monitor. (Could be both packages on just your server if that's all you want to monitor.) See http://munin.projects.linpro.no/ for more info.

Nils Breunese.