Re: [K12OSN] OT: Google Apps

Terrell Prudé Jr. wrote:

Why is it so "evil" now to just run OpenOffice.org and save documents to a central, local file server?

I don't believe anyone says that running OpenOffice.org is evil. But there are definitely situations where using Google Apps has a lot of advantages. Maybe not for a school is the US, but I'm not in the educational field nor in the US.

Nils Breunese.