Re: [K12OSN] RE: Gnome Login Fails - HELP!

You may want to look into setting quotas for your users to prevent this sort of problem.

Peter

Stephen Crampton wrote:
Solved.

The problem was that the /home partition was full. Thus, the .Iceconfig file (or similar) could not be created.

Interesting problem.

BTW, one of my students had a .gnome-2.2 subdirectory with 11 GB in it. I'm not sure how that happened. I just deleted the subdirectory and everything started working again.

Steve