Re: [K12OSN] Power School????

hi,

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Accessys smart net <accessys smart net> wrote:

I've finally got our school to consider K12ltsp but they want "power
school" or an equivilant.  also there is a desire for a live CD.

we're a parochial high school in Baltimore MD.

I am a volunteer supporting a public middle school in San Francisco that uses Power School.  I am told by one of the teachers who is sympathetic to FOSS that he has been told that Power School is in the process of making PS browseable.  At that point, the problem will go away.

We looked at running PS on Wine, but didn't see it on the WINE database.  We didn't have time to test it, since we run on all volunteer fumes (public school).

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point