[K12OSN] Power School????

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 02:24:29 UTC 2008

hi,

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 4:51 PM, Accessys at smart.net <accessys at smart.net>wrote:

> I've finally got our school to consider K12ltsp but they want "power
> school" or an equivilant.  also there is a desire for a live CD.
>
> we're a parochial high school in Baltimore MD.

I am a volunteer supporting a public middle school in San Francisco that
uses Power School.  I am told by one of the teachers who is sympathetic to
FOSS that he has been told that Power School is in the process of making PS
browseable.  At that point, the problem will go away.

We looked at running PS on Wine, but didn't see it on the WINE database.  We
didn't have time to test it, since we run on all volunteer fumes (public
school).

--
Christian Einfeldt,
Producer, The Digital Tipping Point