Re: [K12OSN] Java Plugin

Jim Christiansen het volgende geschreven:

I have run Flash before on my thin clients being driven with 64 bit K12LTSP OS with no probs.

Until recently there was no 64-bit Flash plugin (there is only a pre- release at the moment), so you either used nspluginwrapper to wrap the 32-bit Flash plugin or ran a 32-bit browser on your 64-bit OS.

Nils Breunese.