Re: [K12OSN] Java Plugin

Luis Montes wrote:

You could be right. I quit using k12ltsp when Eric quit making it. I went through a year of edubuntu before switching to Warren's k12linux based on fedora9.

Right now I'm running 64bit firefox with the 64bit openJDK plugin and 64 bit flash 10 beta. No nspluginwrapper or 32bit binaries necessary.

I read that using nspluginwrapper is recommended anyway, even when you're not mixing 32 en 64-bit, because it lets plugin run a separate process. That means that a crashing plugin doesn't take your browser with it.

Nils Breunese.