[K12OSN] Interested in speaking about OSS in schools? Los Angeles Linux Expo, Feb 2009

We're looking for educators who want to share their experiences using OSS in schools at the Feb 2009 Southern California Linux Expo (SCaLE). This is SCaLE's second year of running the Open Source Software in Education (OSSIE) speaker track. It is a great opportunity to increase awareness of what OSS can do in education. This is also the second year for our "Try-It" lab where programs can be demonstrated in a hands-on class setting.

If you are interested in speaking and/or demonstrating, please check out our Call for Presentations at: http://scale7x.socallinuxexpo.org/conference-info/open-source-software-in-education-call-for-papers or reply to me directly.

SCaLE is a volunteer-run Linux & Open Source event, now in its 7th year.
Los Angeles, California, USA
Feb 20-22, 2009

Thanks!

Tim Frichtel