Re: [K12OSN] Sound module for ebox 2500

Barry Cisna schreef:
Wim,

Couple things to narrow down. What happens on the TC when you simply go
to,SYSTEM>PREFERENCES>More Preferences>Multimedia Systems Selector,and
try each Output,then TEST? ,,,Disregard Input piece.
Has Gert installed the Pulseaudio or the ALSA to esd add on?
Did Gert try the last file I emailed him (on Monday)?
One last thing, on the TC drop to a bash prompt and try the following
command and see if you hear anything?

echo $ESPEAKER

You should hear a slight ding-dong stuff.

Let us know what you come up with.

Take Care,
Barry Cisna