[K12OSN] Fedore 9 LiveUSB install to Compact Flash

Has anyone used the liveusb image to install a basic Fedora 9 setup on a compact flash? Does it work/any gotchas?

I'm setting up an MSI Wind PC Intel 945GC with 2G ram and compact flash as a web-based online catalog search station at my local library and hope to avoid having to temporarily install a cd-rom or hard drive.

Thanks!

Jesse McDonnell