[K12OSN] Help with iptables

Brian Chivers brian at portsmouth-college.ac.uk
Fri Dec 12 11:25:24 UTC 2008

Almquist Burke wrote:

Yes but they're all Windows boxes so they're sorted by the firewall blocking them direct access, the
problem is that the firewall see the traffic coming from the ip address of the thinclient server
192.168.0.100 NOT the thinclients. I could block ALL internet traffic from the thinclient server @
the firewall but don't really want to do that.

Brian