Re: [K12OSN] Fedore 9 LiveUSB install to Compact Flash

No, but if/when you try it, post your results to the list. As the local MicroCenter is offering MSI Winds for $299, they're tempting. But I'd like to hear about others' experiences in getting Fedora and LTSP running on it first.

Peter

Jesse McDonnell wrote:
Has anyone used the liveusb image to install a basic Fedora 9 setup on a compact flash? Does it work/any gotchas?
I'm setting up an MSI Wind PC Intel 945GC with 2G ram and compact flash as a web-based online catalog search station at my local library and hope to avoid having to temporarily install a cd-rom or hard drive.

Thanks!

Jesse McDonnell