[K12OSN] FOSSED 2009! June 24th - 26th!

David Trask dtrask at vcsvikings.org
Tue Dec 16 15:23:37 UTC 2008

Hey everyone!

I'm very pleased to announce the dates for FOSSED 2009 at Gould Academy in
Bethel, ME.  FOSSED is the premier free and open source in education
conference in the US.  In fact, we're going into our 7th year!  This year
we'll be concentrating on technologies that allow and help schools
maintain or increase their level of technology access and skills in an
ever-changing world.  A down economy shouldn't mean having to sacrifice
when it comes to kids and technology.  Come learn and share how schools
all over are making the most out of their technology dollars.

Help us plan FOSSED 2009!  What would you like to learn about?  Would you
like to present?  Fill out our form online:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?key=pE6J52amam9udad_yQWLbeg

Thanks!

Be sure to check the FOSSED site often for more news.
http://fossed.blogspot.com

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Director
Vassalboro Community School