Re: [K12OSN] Best solution for Internet access, control, and caching?

Hello,

>> 1) SMC 8013WG Gateway router
>> (http://www.speedguide.net/broadband-view.php?hw=139) for our net
>> connection
>> 2) D-Link 604 router 4-port router (http://www.d-link.ca/products/?pid=62)
>>
> With the SMC and the Squid box, why do you need the D-Link?

For some reason, the SMC gateway router will not connect to the
internet unless I load into the d-link router the information for the
static IP address we have from the ISP.  I have tried to plug a
network cable from a computer directly into the SMC from a computer
but it doesn't let me access any web administration page or anything
else.  I have no idea what the issue is -- I have tried to reboot the
gateway with the reset button on the back but to no avail.

Thanks,
Joseph