Re: [K12OSN] Here's a thin client that ought to be great!

And maybe get their heart right on their prices as well...

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 12:55 -0500, "Terrell Prudé Jr." wrote:
That's actually why I pointed out this little Shuttle box.  The Norhtec MicroClient box looks *great*...except for possibly anemic video performance out of the box for LTSP.  This is due to VIA's refusal to publish their chipset programming docs.  Anything with Intel video, therefore, catches my attention positively.

Maybe these Atom systems will finally get VIA off its keester to actually publish the doggone docs!

--TP
Do you GNU?

James P. Kinney III wrote:
I like these:

http://www.norhtec.com/products/mcsr/index.html

still working on getting the mplayer version twiddled with so it uses
the hardware decompression ability for mpeg2/4/WMV video in the graphics
chip.