Re: [K12OSN] LTSP server with 3 NICs?

I actually didn't have to touch /etc/hosts.allow, just /etc/hosts.  Reason is that there aren't any network services (e. g. SSH, httpd) to which the clients connect.  They're thin clients.

That might be different with LTSP 5, though, since it encrypts everything in SSH tunnels.  I just haven't tried it yet (no time).

--TP
Do you GNU?