[K12OSN] OT - Question about Freenx

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 02:35:19 UTC 2008

Hello,

Thank you for your advice.  I tried it and it did not work. I went
through the network connection wizard, imported the key from
/etc/nxserver (I had to make a copy of the file and change the
permissions as only root can read it). I clicked save, and "service
sshd status" gives you:

sshd (pid 1957) is running...

The output of rpm -qa|grep nx is:

lynx-2.8.5-28.1.el5_2.1