[K12OSN] LTSP server with 3 NICs?

Joseph Bishay joseph.bishay at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 04:20:34 UTC 2008

I guess my question then becomes -- how do I perform a TFTP test?

With respect to the idea of testing if there are any IPTABLES rules in
the way -- I know there is a way to flush the iptables rules and allow
everything to pass through, but I'm weary of doing that because I'm
worried they'll be gone and I can't get them back.  Is there a way to
temporarily turn them off?

Thank you once again for all the help.
Joseph