[K12OSN] Re: Help--update killed everything

SOLVED!

It turns out my problem was already reported, but since I didn't know
which video chipset my clients have, I didn't know what to search for.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/module-init-tools/+bug/208137

So, if your thin clients have VIA CLE266 chipsets--like the Devon IT
NTAVO 6020P's--add vt8623fb to the blacklist as explained in the bug
report.

Todd