[K12OSN] Redhat Login issues

Hi All,

We are running redhat ES 4.0 on Sun server V 40Z and we are having a  weirds issues from this morning onwards we are not able to login into the server either from console or ssh which was working fine last week.

We are getting permission denied message as soon as we enter user name and password.
 Please share if you want me to check any thing in particular.

We tried creating new user accounts by booting into single user mode and also tried resetting passwords...with out any luck.

Thanks and Regards
Venkat