Re: [K12OSN] RE: K12Linux F10 Live media

Henry Hartley wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:
Warren Togami wrote:
http://alt.fedoraproject.org/pub/alt/ltsp/k12linux/f10/untested2/
Updated images for i386 and x86_64... completely untested at this
point. Feedback is needed.
I tested this image just now.  It seems to work fine, but I noticed
an error in Peter's k12linux-quickstart-guide.

Is there a way we can use rsync to update the iso file to the latest?
That would save a bit of bandwith at this point, assuming a significant
portion of the file hasn't changed.

Unfortunately no.  These images are compressed so rsync cannot work.

Warren