[K12OSN] No one can log in! Advice please.

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Mon Feb 4 22:40:47 UTC 2008

I assume that /home is on its own partition?

Go grab a cheep 100GB external drive, format it ext2 or anything else that
will preserve your permissions and then move all of home over to that.  Blow
out /home and see how much space that frees up, and how much space is on
that drive.

Then you can move a user at a times directory back, and likely find the
issue.
  _____

Steven Santos
Director, Simply Circus, Inc.