[K12OSN] OT: what do you use to schedule you schools bells

Timothy C Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Mon Feb 18 15:52:57 UTC 2008

I need to find something "free" or very low cost to run the bells at our
28 student private school. I think I have found a relay switch that I
can control with usb and wire into the bell circuit along with the the
push button.

But I need some software that the teachers can use to schedule.   I can
setup the default - but some times things get changed around for a few
days and I don't want to have to be there for every change.