Re: [K12OSN] Need help integrating LTSP Server into school network

Devry Lin wrote:

Thank you all for the help! It was because of the subnetting... (our school
used a 192.168 network.. so i changed the LTSP to 172.168) I was able to
I think that's a routeable address. There are internet sites with "real" address in the range 172.168.x.x that you won't be able to reach if your internal LAN has those addresses.
You might do better to choose a subnet in the range 172.16.x.x - 172.31.x.x

--
Micha
convince the IT people in my school to let me plug it on to the network, and