Re: [K12OSN] Mass remote login to computer lab systems

Why is auto login not acceptable?

On Feb 1, 2008, at 4:33 PM, Hung Phan wrote:

Hello, folks

We are stump at this moment to provide a solution for mass remote login to 40 computer labs at any given time. We found solution for mass auto-login but nothing else.
Have anyone found a solution for similar issue?

Thank you very much for your advice,